Dubai Freight, Shipping and Business opportunities
Moving mass and bulk freight between Dubai, the UK and other countries can be painless with the professional shipping and freight services which RSJ International provide. We have moved freight to and from Dubai in the past from a number of UK location including Bristol, Plymouth and Southampton, England; Cardiff and Newport in South Wales; and Aberdeen, Scotland. We offer:
- A Professional service to/from Dubai.
- Competitive Quotes for Dubai freight and shipping.
- A reliable service.
- Freight logistics to all parts of the UAE.
- Competitive freight rates.
You may wish to send friehgt by sea, air or inter-modally according to what type of freight you need to move. We can manage the whole process and offer a competitive quote. Dubai International Boat Show is one event we have been heavily involved with in the past and are seeing an increase in demand from those exhibiting at the makor event venues in this country.
Learn about Dubai
Above: Video on how Dubai has developed into the place it now is.
Dubai, UAE: Country Profile
Despite the a downtown in the economy in the early part of 2000, the economy has since gained pace again and construction projects in Dubai and the nearby city Abu Dhabi, UAE, freight are gaining in monentum. The region is also particularly strong with the oil and gas industry always prominent.
Heavy machinery in the form of oil and gas exploration machinery, oil, construction equipment and boating freight often need to be transported to and from Dubai port. With several major events being added continuously to the United Arab Emirates events calendar, the country keeps growing in stature. New events in the last few years include the:
- Abu Dhabi F1 Grand Prix.
- Dubai International Boat Show.
- Dubai Horse Fair.
A city built with skyscrapers, ultra elegant hotels, and impressive shopping malls. Dubai certainly is a developing city and modern world. Situated on the northeast coast of the UAE, Dubai is a magnet for tourists, particularly those looking for luxurious & prosperous lifestyle.
One of the seven emirates constituting the United Arab Emirates (UAE) in the eastern Arabian Peninsula, this emirate seems to be wallowing in wealth. It is a major commercial hub in the Middle East and fast becoming one of the the major financial centers of the world. After the crown prince’s commitment to allow foreign nationals to own a property within the emirate, Dubai with its great all year round weather has proved to be too good for many too ignore.
Consequently, the economic growth of the emirate is gaining momentum year upon year. Offering numerous investment opportunities, Dubai has been attracting investors from all over the globe.
Note: DUBAI ONLY - We only handle Commercial shipments and NOT Personal effects."
How to Enjoy 5 Days in Dubai, United Arab Emirate
This emirate offers tourists a wealth of activities and things to see, and a five day holiday is a good amount of time to get a taste for the region. Below a look at some ideas to help you enjoy five days in Dubai.
1. See the City - Begin your trip by sightseeing; the best way to go around the city is by taking a boat ride down the Creek as many of cities most prominent areas can be seen from the river.
2. Plan a trip to the desert - A trip to Dubai would not be complete without a visit to the desert. You can opt to go on a desert safari or take a hot air balloon ride. A desert safari on an all terrain vehicle is one of the best ways to see the desert up close, while a hot air balloon ride offers a different view of things from above. You can then end the day with an unforgettable desert dining experience at one of the numerous desert restaurants in the city.
3. Enjoy Golf or Skiing - Despite being a desert city, Dubai is home to some of the best championship golf courses in the Middle East and the city spends millions of dollars in maintaining these lush green courses. Dubai also has a large indoor skiing complex that can be found in the Mall of the Emirates. This city prides itself on its sports facilities and most golf and ski related venues in the city are of a very high standard.
4. A day at the beach - Dubai is home to scenic white sand beaches with warm pristine waters. The region boasts many establishments that offer short cruises and wreck diving. Dubai also has a number of notable coral reefs, which make for excellent snorkeling.
5. Go Shopping - A trip to Dubai will not be complete without a visit to the city's famous shopping centers and malls. You can also visit Dubai's famous gold souk and walk through streets lined with shops selling gold. The city overall is excellent for shopping and prices range from very cheap through to the incredibly expensive.
Local: Freight Wales | cardiff | bristol | Swansea | Newport | Locations| News | Types | Events | Articles | T & Cs | Privacy | © 2018
Bristol Office: RSJ International Freight Company, Unit 16, Londonderry Farm, Keynsham Road, Willsbridge, Bristol, BS30 6EL. England. Telephone: +44 - 0117 932 1160
Wales Office: RSJ International Freight Wales Ltd, Unit C10, Treforest Ind Estate, Pontypridd, CF37 5UD. Tel: 01443 842822